Sunday, February 3, 2008

Beautiful Baby Search


So, I was looking at preschool websites trying to come up with creative ideas for my preschoolers and saw the beautiful baby search on Regis and Kelli was ongoing but for only one more day. All you have to do is submit a photo online to enter. I thought, "Well, I do have the most beautiful baby in the whole world, so it would make sense to submit a photo." So, I did. In the end, it was pretty easy, however, the hard part was deciding which picture to submit. To me they are all cute, but which picture would make us famous...If you want to see who the top 10 finalists are watch the Regis and Kelli show on February 11. At that point, people can vote for their favorite. If she happens to make the 10 finalists, we will need your vote.


3 comments:

Mbeth said...

not only beautiful but freakin adorable. good luck. i may forget to vote for politics, but I would be sure to vote for her.

Misty said...

I saw that too! I was going to submit Tyler, but he missed the cutoff date by 15 days or something, so he was too little. Did she make the top 10?

Lara said...

She has my vote!!! What a little darlin'