Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bathtime fun

Emma has always loved playing with bubbles in the bath and most of the time she really loves the bath. Of course, there are a few exceptions.
We have a normal bathtub in the guest bathroom and we have a jetted tub in the master bathroom. We have used the master tub to give Emma her baths because I don't want to have to clean out two tubs. Lazy, I know. Well, one day when daddy got Emma in the tub, he experimented with the bubbles and with the jets. As you can see, the jets created some wonderfully big bubbles. Emma and dad had fun playing with the bubbles in the tub.
Emma is sitting in the tub in this picture, the water isn't too deep, it is mostly just bubbles. I was surprised that she didn't get scared when she was completly covered with bubbles.
Emma continues to love the bubbles and she will even imitate 'Bubble.' However, she is going through the stage where all she wants to do is eat the bubbles. We have tried to teach her alternative things to do other than eat them but so far none of them have stuck! Let us know if you have any good ideas

1 comment:

Mbeth said...

I am happy to see you posting again. why not with such an adorable mug to post pictures of.