Sunday, July 27, 2008

Funny Little Things

I came home from work on a Friday and found Emma entertaining herself on the bed. Eric said that she had been doing this for some time. We quickly grabbed the camera and luckily caught her doing it a couple of times before she became distracted by the camera. It's these little things that she does that helps you to laugh and smile through the more difficult times.


Can Anyone Guess What is Playing in the Background?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That's Ratatouille in the background! What a funny day. It looks like you guys are really happy. I've cut my hair and it's almost as short as yours now, Karen. I'll put up pictures one of these days . . .

Lara said...

Ratatouille huh? I couldn't place it. Ahh to be a child again and be able to entertain yourself with the simplest of activities.