It is fun to catch their first attempts at walking. It is fun to watch their little waddle. I was super eager for Emma to walk before Easter so that she could toddle over and pick up eggs. As it turned out, she did it in her own time, about a week or so later.
As a mom, I find that I am extremely eager for Emma to reach developmental milestones (such as walking) and then when she reaches it, I feel just the opposite. Why is that? I have also found that my learning process has to start all over again. Just when I like I have it down, there is some change and I have to learn how to be a mom again.
2 comments:
Oh Karen, I am so glad you finally updated your blog! You look as cute as ever. I totally understand the excitement to reach milestones and then the sadness when it finally happens. Sometimes I wish Carter still couldn't talk, maybe then he wouldn't be such a sass.
What a fun little video! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment