
I received a gift from some co-workers for my birthday that Emma absolutely loved. It was a 7-pack of miniature scented bubble bath. When I brought it home, Emma saw the package and immediately started playing with it. She liked taking the bottles out of the packaging. She loved the "soap" so much that she wanted it to go everywhere with her. She loved putting it in her fisher price bus. She took it into her bedroom, into the bathroom, in the kitchen, etc. She was obsessed with the soap for probably about a week. You can see from the pictures, how pleased she if with the soap. Even now, a couple months later, Emma continues to pull the soap from the cupboard and plays with them.

1 comment:
So cute! When I was about her age I became obsessed with a zucchini that my parents had grown in the garden! I took it for walks in a little doll stroller, slept with it, etc. Sadly my zucchini didn't last as long as those soaps.
Post a Comment